Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti "Worn Copy" press page
PAW TRACKS - PAW 5 enhanced CD and Double LP
300 DPI jpeg of front cover:
300 DPI jpegs of ariel pink:
photos by nicolas amato
photos by todd cole
PINK’S Worn Copy is a piece of
work. Epic and grand in scale (seventeen songs clocking in over 70
minutes), Worn Copy is the history of
popular music as revealed through the eyes and ears of ARIEL
PINK. It’s an impassioned combinatory view of popular and unpopular
culture that takes in everything from THE CURE, R. STEVIE MOORE and AMON DUUL to
forgotten episodes of THE GONG SHOW, IT’S YOUR MOVE, and WHAT’S HAPPENING?
Originally released in 2003 by the Rhystop label and now featuring a bonus
video of “For Kate I Wait”, Worn Copy is
re-seeing the light of day on the ANIMAL COLLECTIVE’S Paw Tracks imprint.
- Ariel Pink touring America this spring with the Animal Collective.
- Press, Radio and Retail promotion by Fanatic Promotion.
- UK press and radio promotion by Mutante
- European Press by Dense
- Ariel Pink playing with Daniel Johnston at SXSW this spring.
- Advance promos/instore-play CDs and posters are available.
Trepanated Earth, Immune to Emotion, Jules Lost His Jewels, Artifact
(Bagonia’s), Credit, Life
Release Date: April 19th, 2005
ariel pink bio click here
ariel pink tour dates